OP
pa1ntbru5h

pa1ntbru5h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Sorry for slacking on the updates!

I did end up doing a 5th transfer just for the sake of it and also to see if the couple suspicious spots would disappear on the purple tang.
They did not disappear and they're still there so I'm pretty sure it's scar tissue or something. It doesn't seem to be bothering him.

Otherwise all the fish are healthy and happily living together in the small 10g QT. No signs of aggression toward one another.
Now that TTM is over, I did one last transfer so they have nice clean water to start with and I've added Bio-Spira to get the bacteria going. I've also added Chemi-pure Blue to help.

Now it's just a matter of doing regular water changes! I said before that I was going to have both 10g QT running at the same time, but I don't think its necessary anymore. After seeing how all 4 fish get along in one 10g I think they'll be perfectly fine. The ammonia alert badge stayed yellow during the transfers and that was without the bacteria and carbon. As long as I keep up with regular water changes I don't think I'll have any issue with ammonia.

Back