Rating - 0%
0   0   0

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they're some really nice looking acro's!

Yeah I'm a nitpicky perfectionist too but our tanks are what they are and I sure would love to see it [emoji14] Do you not have all of your frags mounted into your tank yet? Or do you have them in the frag tank still growing out so you can put them in as whole colonies and go Walla instant Reef?!!! Lol

OP
OP
143MPCo

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice looking fantastic
Thx Brotha!
Yeah they're some really nice looking acro's!

Yeah I'm a nitpicky perfectionist too but our tanks are what they are and I sure would love to see it [emoji14] Do you not have all of your frags mounted into your tank yet? Or do you have them in the frag tank still growing out so you can put them in as whole colonies and go Walla instant Reef?!!! Lol
Shhhh, your letting the cat out of the ole bag... a little of both. lol

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx Brotha!

Shhhh, your letting the cat out of the ole bag... a little of both. lol
Hahahahaha!

Of course I wouldn't blame you. This way you can see how each one will grow and spacing needed for placement. I would too if I had the means to do it :D Then there is the instant gratification too!

OP
OP
143MPCo

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahahaha!

Of course I wouldn't blame you. This way you can see how each one will grow and spacing needed for placement. I would too if I had the means to do it :D Then there is the instant gratification too!
and color placement... :D
Color-Wheel-cool-vs.-warm.jpg

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and color placement... :D
Color-Wheel-cool-vs.-warm.jpg
Ahhh yes!

I made a few mistakes when I didn't know what acros I had that I'm paying for now. Not only color but if it tabled or not or if it was a stag... some were brown when I got them and after putting them on the rack I lost track of which was which on occasion. For example I had 2 purple acro's 1 was a purple Slimer and the other was something different... However I knew it wasn't a tabeling Acro, both with thick branches. 1 of them died before placement. And I wasn't sure which the other was. I assumed it was the unnamed Acro and mounted it near the Red Robin and purple monster. Turns out it's the purple Slimer ! Now I have to trim back and move everybody else because the purple Slimer is well encrusted on the rock... we live and learn LOL. But it would be nice to have that advantage to let everything grow out first [emoji14]

OP
OP
143MPCo

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh yes!

I made a few mistakes when I didn't know what acros I had that I'm paying for now. Not only color but if it tabled or not or if it was a stag... some were brown when I got them and after putting them on the rack I lost track of which was which on occasion. For example I had 2 purple acro's 1 was a purple Slimer and the other was something different... However I knew it wasn't a tabeling Acro, both with thick branches. 1 of them died before placement. And I wasn't sure which the other was. I assumed it was the unnamed Acro and mounted it near the Red Robin and purple monster. Turns out it's the purple Slimer ! Now I have to trim back and move everybody else because the purple Slimer is well encrusted on the rock... we live and learn LOL. But it would be nice to have that advantage to let everything grow out first [emoji14]
Couldn't agree more... I had the same issues for my 150 and have to keep trimming corals away from one another until my doser dumped a full gallon of ALK and took care of that issue... rebuild it now but like you stated, "we live and learn".

Old tank shoot of the 150... doesn't look like this anymore... I wont name the doser, but I got what I paid for!:(
150g-6-jpg.273167

Back