OP
OP
Fragzilla

Fragzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well shoot I tried :) you using one of those nice cameras I assume my phone just don't come close to those pics

I use a Diving Camera, Olympus TG4. I usually use the macro function while holding the camera underwater slightly. It's great and I don't have to shut any pumps down to take a photo.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Diving Camera, Olympus TG4. I usually use the macro function while holding the camera underwater slightly. It's great and I don't have to shut any pumps down to take a photo.
I've always wanted to try taking some shots with my dive camera. I didn't think they'd come out all that well though. I'm going to give it a try :) I have an external flash for it too, wonder if I can get that working in my favor (probably not!)

OP
OP
Fragzilla

Fragzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ice Phantoms seem to be morphing somewhat

image.jpg

OP
OP
Fragzilla

Fragzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Got some new nam morphs also

A crazy Armageddon morph with orange bands on the lash and I'm really liking this new pink Vampire Morph, I can't wait for it to fully colour up and develope.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

danschoenherr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful photos......zoas are nice too!
I also have an Olympus TG-4 that I use for snorkeling. Do you modify any other settings for in tank shots or just use the underwater macro? I seem to have problems with light/color balances at times when trying to take in tank pics.

OP
OP
Fragzilla

Fragzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful photos......zoas are nice too!
I also have an Olympus TG-4 that I use for snorkeling. Do you modify any other settings for in tank shots or just use the underwater macro? I seem to have problems with light/color balances at times when trying to take in tank pics.

You need to set the white balance.

When the tank lights are blue, put the camera in water, select one of the 2 "one touch" white balance options. Point the camera at the sand and hit the menu button.

Shoot in 16meg RAW. ISO auto

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%

Back