Future plans? 1yr Anniversary

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found the receipt today from the day I bought salt to fill up the tank, and it's been a whole year! I wanted to write something to recognize it because its what I spend most of my time doing.

I wanted to share a few of my personal goals, and get to know some of your guys plans!
-first I should get a slimmer; it's just about time. I've put it off cause I've had this other filter running, but bleh.
-secondly I'm working on setting up a nano tank dedicated to rock nems, and breeding them ;) smirk. I think it's fascinating that they pass their colors; so I want to get some rare ones and watch the magic happen. I'm thinking some pink ones, and some rainbow, rastas, misc.
-my dad wants to get water in his tank next week at his office; so heck yea!!!
-make my corals thrive, because their well being is mine.

So that's just me spending a lil time in the community ;) would love to hear your guys future plans, or any random things. Like tonight I found a probably 2 inch bristle worm in my tank, and it slid on my rock nem , and died. LIKE WHATYENEGXOWN. IT WAS CRAZY; he just swallowed it up. I never had been so amazed and grossed out at once. Anyways enjoy rambling like I have

saltnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool about the one year anniversary. i've already started to plan my one year anniversary in this hobby. so, in December 2017 I will be setting up a 90 gallon tank with a 40b gallon sump. currently i'm running a 29 bowfront with a small stock of some clown zoas and gsp. if they can all survive/thrive, then the 90g is going to be a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy a good amount of stuff on the online forums. I know spend a lot of time looking, and probably shouldn't post as much. I noticed you said I don't do much independent research, and I know it may seem that way hahahahah but trust me its that I doooo soooo much! I always look up corals, fish, fish food, feeding methods, food, ways to get better. I spend probably a few hours each day doing that. TO ALL etrc im sorry that I've been over posting, and doing so obnoxiously. ill keep them to a minimum from here, and put them where they belong. This community is one of the best on this website in my eyes, and im quite thankful for that.

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool about the one year anniversary. i've already started to plan my one year anniversary in this hobby. so, in December 2017 I will be setting up a 90 gallon tank with a 40b gallon sump. currently i'm running a 29 bowfront with a small stock of some clown zoas and gsp. if they can all survive/thrive, then the 90g is going to be a lot of fun.
You local? I have some corals you could have

Tyler Caviness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy a good amount of stuff on the online forums. I know spend a lot of time looking, and probably shouldn't post as much. I noticed you said I don't do much independent research, and I know it may seem that way hahahahah but trust me its that I doooo soooo much! I always look up corals, fish, fish food, feeding methods, food, ways to get better. I spend probably a few hours each day doing that. TO ALL etrc im sorry that I've been over posting, and doing so obnoxiously. ill keep them to a minimum from here, and put them where they belong. This community is one of the best on this website in my eyes, and im quite thankful for that.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm definitely not trying to discourage you, the forum is a great place to share and gain knowledge about the hobby

saltnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no worries. i'm sure someone will come along that could help you out. who could turn down free corals?

Back