GHL Doser 2 automatic food feeder setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome video thanks! I just tried with mine but there is no reverse function. I don't have it hard wired to the internet and have not set it up with my GHL. Do you need a Profilux to set the doser2 up like an auto feeder or is there a way to work around that?

Jerel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome video thanks! I just tried with mine but there is no reverse function. I don't have it hard wired to the internet and have not set it up with my GHL. Do you need a Profilux to set the doser2 up like an auto feeder or is there a way to work around that?

fragit,

You're configuring your Doser via the smartphone app? The reverse feature has not been implemented there, given the app hasn't been updated since 2015 and reverse dosing was released in summer of 2016.. MyGHL is the ongoing focus and is the better alternative.

The Doser 2 received reverse dosing in GCC update 1.0.8.5, firmware 1.20.

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fragit,

You're configuring your Doser via the smartphone app? The reverse feature has not been implemented there, given the app hasn't been updated since 2015 and reverse dosing was released in summer of 2016.. MyGHL is the ongoing focus and is the better alternative.

The Doser 2 received reverse dosing in GCC update 1.0.8.5, firmware 1.20.

Yes I've been running it via iPad with the GHL app. I have not hooked it up to myghl. I would need to hard wire it to my router via network cable to do so correct? Thanks for the speedy response btw, I figured I wouldn't hear back until the work week. Great customer service! Your time is so appreciated.
-Jesse

Jerel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I've been running it via iPad with the GHL app. I have not hooked it up to myghl. I would need to hard wire it to my router via network cable to do so correct? Thanks for the speedy response btw, I figured I wouldn't hear back until the work week. Great customer service! Your time is so appreciated.
-Jesse

You have the option to connect to your Wireless Network Router(Doser 2 has built-in WiFi) or Wired Lan Router, however. You will need to make your configurations(Connecting to MyGHL) within a Windows Operating System.

The manual is available to guide you through the setup.
http://reef2reef.com/threads/need-help-setting-up-your-ghl-doser-2-1.260361/

I'm just an avid consumer :)

Last edited:

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have the option to connect to your Wireless Network Router(Doser 2 has built-in WiFi) or Wired Lan Router, however. You will need to make your configurations(Connecting to MyGHL) within a Windows Operating System.

The manual is available to guide you through the setup.
http://reef2reef.com/threads/need-help-setting-up-your-ghl-doser-2-1.260361/

I'm just an avid consumer :)

Thanks my friend. And there is my big problem, we are an apple family. No windows here. I think it was you who responded to my questions in another thread about calibrating this doser. Thanks again for the help.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks my friend. And there is my big problem, we are an apple family. No windows here. I think it was you who responded to my questions in another thread about calibrating this doser. Thanks again for the help.
No problem being an apple user, Bootcamp is your friend. Yes, it's an extra step, but one well worth taken. :)

Back