GHL ProfiLux 4 Official Announcement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3940.JPG

My fish are getting excited!

cbear44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone got their GHLControl app to connect to the P4? Does it need an update to work?

My p4 is on the network, wifi light stable, connects to GCC and myGHL. When I try to add with the IP address he wifi light blinks but doesn't get added.

daelie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone got their GHLControl app to connect to the P4? Does it need an update to work?

My p4 is on the network, wifi light stable, connects to GCC and myGHL. When I try to add with the IP address he wifi light blinks but doesn't get added.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that the P4 doesn't work on the app and they are developing a new app for the P4, Doser 2.1, Mitras, etc.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The GHL Control app is only for the doser currently. GHL Profilux app works with the Profilux and there was talk about a new app that would work with all the product's at MACNA and hopefully this will happen in time.:)

cbear44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The GHL Control app is only for the doser currently. GHL Profilux app works with the Profilux and there was talk about a new app that would work with all the product's at MACNA and hopefully this will happen in time.:)

Thanks - GHLProfilux app didn't register the P4 either . Probes going in today!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back