!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

I always say, “Lucky is the indecisive BC patron who’s mind is not easily made up.” Well, to be honest, I don’t actually say that verbatim, in fact I have never said exactly that once. But, I do suggest something very much to that effect, to anyone that elects to have me assemble for them, a pack based on their tastes, budget, skill level and their needs. Rather than hand pick a custom pack from the site.

Now I hate to play favorites and I really don’t with customers at all. Everyone will get the best cut I can muster of whatever they have purchased. But here is the low down on grab bags. When you extend to me the courtesy of selecting and cutting your pack, it is a gesture that I appreciate wholeheartedly and I tend to return it exponentially. Meaning, grab bags seem to always include larger choice cuts and are exceptional samples of my expansive collection.

You see, when I get to pick the pack out, I’ll skim over some possibly more popular, but ravaged, over fragged and abused mothers. Instead I go right for the prime cuts of personal favorites, underrated and under appreciated wonders, and coral that I am able to cut larger healthier frags from. Often I’ll include gems not even on the site yet which can be the greatest reward of all, as many of you can attest to. And no duds either. These aren’t a means for me to dump all my less popular stuff. My systems are cramped enough as it is. I do not have room at all for anything less than highly desirable.

62e738f5-9340-47a7-82c2-0b94f3d3c668_zpskjcqlkhc.jpg

I call them grab bag packs.
I absolutely love to do them and always go a little overboard on them when I do! So if you are one of the less picky reefers out there, maybe your just starting out with sps and don’t really know what you want, or maybe just cant quite decide. Perhaps you simply have enough faith in me to pull it off for you, or maybe you just love surprises!

If you are saying to yourself, "Hey yeah. Thats me", then explore the option of a Battlecorals Grab bag pack. I am 100% positive that you will be delighted when you open that box.

And I invite any of you that have gotten grab bags from me to chime in, post pics if you want, and let me know how I did on yours!

ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is GREAT!! this is exactly what I was thinking about getting from you, just toss out a few guidelines/parameters and let you go for it!! sounds like fun and I know you dont disappoint. youll be hearing from me soon!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has done this for me a couple times, filling in after I told him of 1 or 2 that I wanted. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Vaughn17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from BC and am super pleased. Good sized, really healthy frags, awesome A+ coloration, plus several really sweet extras. THANKS, Adam!!!

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first BC order was a grab bag that was a fantastic first foray into Adams "wonderful world sps super fun vault."

In fact, my next order is essentially being based on one particular piece and will likely set Adam loose to fill it out for me.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam a sad pm will be coming your way but a small pack will make it all better.

Almost forget BATTLE CORALS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOING IT !

nola90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I've ordered from Adam 7 times now and each time it was always somewhere around 10-20 frags.

Each time I ask him for a few specific and the rest he fills up and we come to a good conclusion. Each time I was just as ecstatic. Only thing that sucks for me is, I had to break down my beloved tank and doing so had to sell a bunch of the SPS away. The next tank I have will house maybe 20 sps in total so I can let them all grow into mini colonies instead of 60 frags overgrowing and me having to find new ways to mount things after a few months.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a minimum to spend on these Adam? Or?

Not at all! The beauty of the grab bag is that the price is entirely up to you! I will make a pack to fit whatever your budget is.

Scott A Canute

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done this several times. In fact I got a simply extraordinary and unexpected one yesterday. There is nothing like opening up that box and seeing what is inside. There are a few times in life that words just cannot do justice.....this is one of those times. Sounds like hyperbole I know..but I can assure you it is not.

Simply Brilliant Adam

Back