Greetings and happy new year to all!

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all. I've been reefing since 1990 when the first of my two daughters arrived and have had many different tanks over the years. My first tank was 55 gallon fish and live rock only. I've had the bug like most other reefers and moved to 75 gals, 90 gals, 210 gals, and my final tank was a 100g full blown sps and at which time I retired it back in 2005 due to other commitments.

Now that my daughters have graduated from university and my youngest is off to her phd in California (go USC!), we are finally empty nesters. Now that I have the time and resources to dedicate to it, I'm looking to start up again and hope to have a successful sps with a few lps tank.

I hope to meet many new lasting friends around this forum who will join me for this new journey. I know there will be a few ups and downs during the process but hopefully with some help and encouragement from fellow reefers, you all will keep me grounded and I'll be able to be successful with my new build and tank.

Cheers
And happy New Years to all!

OP
OP
Reefs anonymous

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all for the warm welcome to R2R. I look forward to my new build and will start a build thread with pictures. I started collecting the necessary pieces for the tank since Black Friday 2016 and waiting for the selected furniture for the stand. The tank will be in the range of 50 gallons with the foot print of a 40B. The stand actually came in last week but was damaged in shipment. I had to reorder a new stand and hopefully it will come in next week, which at that point I will begin the build thread.
Cheers

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back