Half black mimic tang

Usctom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one and gets along with my other fish. He does seem to nip lps which is weird. Hasn't done any damage.

OP
OP
MrDJeep123

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one and gets along with my other fish. He does seem to nip lps which is weird. Hasn't done any damage.

I've noticed mine will pick at the skeleton and the plug. I've not noticed any tissue damage. Seems to be a cool fish. Chilled, not spastic like the yellow tangs. How big is yours and how long have you him? One weird thing about mine he won't eat nori. *shrugs*

Usctom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed mine will pick at the skeleton and the plug. I've not noticed any tissue damage. Seems to be a cool fish. Chilled, not spastic like the yellow tangs. How big is yours and how long have you him? One weird thing about mine he won't eat nori. *shrugs*
I'v had him 2 months. He is between 2" to 3". I haven't tried Nori in a long time. I usually feed him a veggie flake that he loves.

OP
OP
MrDJeep123

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'v had him 2 months. He is between 2" to 3". I haven't tried Nori in a long time. I usually feed him a veggie flake that he loves.[/QUOTE
Cool, I've had mine since Thanksgiving. Seems to be doing really well, cool fish to have for sure. Thanks for your replies.

germs101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one today! I certainly hope he stays away from my corals! Mines about 3", and I also bought a 1.5" Hippo with him. I was told they'll get along

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back