Heavy metal and trace remover now available in the US!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the link: http://uniquecorals.com/panta-rhei-panta-lith.html Many European reefers have reported seeing great reductions in unwanted heavy metal buildups after using this product. Triton Detox is similar in that it targets copper. This product is reported to bind other heavy metals like tin and aluminum. Those who try it please feel free to share feedback here. Thx
13782175_1192467967461735_6743948574118125323_n.jpg

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Detox won't do the same thing? I swear I had issues with heavy metals beside copper and used detox and now I'm good

OP
OP
Triton US

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Detox won't do the same thing? I swear I had issues with heavy metals beside copper and used detox and now I'm good
Detox is designed to target Copper but it most likely does bind some other traces for removeal as well. This product could be used if detox doesn't pull the things out that you need removed. I really am looking forward to more feedback from people who have used it though.

Todd31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used this stuff? I polluted my tank with water change water that had a heater explode in it. Lost most of my SPS and ordered this stuff to help remove the badness. Curious to hear any experiences with it.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used this stuff? I polluted my tank with water change water that had a heater explode in it. Lost most of my SPS and ordered this stuff to help remove the badness. Curious to hear any experiences with it.

I just added some after seeing high levels of tin in my ICP test. A buddy of mine has used it with good results.

jzw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being with triton core7 for a year, we have yet to see any ips report recommendation utilizing activated carbon. is carbon not in the triton toolbox? just curious.

carbon would likely take out some heavy metals as well, no?

or does carbon take out too many trace elements and/or good stuff too?

i'll try panta lith in january and report back, but it may take a few months.

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but did the Panta Lith remove the tin? I'm dealing with high tin levels. Found the source, but I need to remove the tin from my 2 systems.

Reefr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added some after seeing high levels of tin in my ICP test. A buddy of mine has used it with good results.
Hello Harold, did Panta Lith finally remove tin from your tank?

Last edited:

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think it does unfortunately. It’s best if you can find the source of tin. I bought the larger bottle and have been dosing it since May when my icp came back at 129ug/l for tin. I dosed it once a week before a 20% water change. My latest icp this month came back with 123ug/l. ‍

But, I think, I have found the source of tin. I will probably do another icp in a month or 2.

Reefr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, thank you for your reply!
I agree that finding the source of tin is the best thing to do. By the way, what do you think it is in you tank?

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, thank you for your reply!
I agree that finding the source of tin is the best thing to do. By the way, what do you think it is in you tank?

I found part of the gooseneck for my kessil light over my fuge rusting.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back