Hello R2R

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm kind of new to this forum but not new to reefing. I have been reefing for over 25 years and really enjoy it. I'm from Dallas TX area and used to be a member of our local forum DFWmas.

I found this forum after treating my tank with Dog Dewormer for the ingredient (Fenbendazole), to eradicate an outbreak of blue star polpys in my aquarium.

Article below:
https://maxdraco.wordpress.com/2013...ue-cloves-polyps-xenia-aiptasia-hydriods-etc/

After many people had success, I tried it out. Of course it crashed my whole system and killed everything. Lucky me. All my exotic corals over the years were gone in a flash. This was my first crash. Very stressing time for me and my pets.

Before Crash:
dsc_3508_zpssct2e7cj.jpg

After the crash I found this site by the adds for AquaSD. I have spent allot of money on rebuilding my aquarium from AQUASD's posts in this forum. So now I have decided to become a member and find new reefers to exchange information and trade with.

Thanks

Mat

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Mat. Sorry for you loss in the crash.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Yeah, sorry about the crash. That tank was beautiful.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard, Mat!

Adding my voice to the chorus of "sorry about the crash". That tank was gorgeous, and a wipeout like that has to hurt.

Good news is, you've landed in the best place I've yet seen for the kind of info that helps avoid or minimize crashes!

~Bruce

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow that's a beautiful tank, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Yeah I have been rebuilding my reef vigorously, now all I have to do is wait and watch everything grow. Oh and of course find a few more cool pieces here and there :)

Back