Hello reefer world!!

scrapdaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is will and like many others I am new to the marine aquarium world. I have been lurking for a while and getting all my ducks in a row. Seems to me that the main thing is slow and steady wins the race. I am very excited to see my monthly progress. I also have enjoyed learning about the many different creatures that depend on one another to survive! Thanks for having me!!!!

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is will and like many others I am new to the marine aquarium world. I have been lurking for a while and getting all my ducks in a row. Seems to me that the main thing is slow and steady wins the race. I am very excited to see my monthly progress. I also have enjoyed learning about the many different creatures that depend on one another to survive! Thanks for having me!!!!
Hey Will , welcome too R2R , good too have you with us ! Happy reefing !!!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Will and thanks for signing up.

OP
OP
scrapdaddy

scrapdaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get as excited as if I'm starting a new tank when someone else starts one! This is a great place to be. Welcome!

I am on that roller coaster of excitement and financial grief ......well ya cant take it with ya!!! My wife has started calling the lfs the hundred dollar store. Every time I go its a hundred dollars or so. Shes like, what do you mean you bought rocks??!!! Hahahahaha.

FishGuyBri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on that roller coaster of excitement and financial grief ......well ya cant take it with ya!!! My wife has started calling the lfs the hundred dollar store. Every time I go its a hundred dollars or so. Shes like, what do you mean you bought rocks??!!! Hahahahaha.

I've had to start putting a set amount of money every two weeks aside because I go way overboard if I don't..

OP
OP
scrapdaddy

scrapdaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had to start putting a set amount of money every two weeks aside because I go way overboard if I don't..

Ya. Its always expensive to start a new hobby. Advise well taken. I will start that tomorrow. Hahaha. Or maybe the next day. I haven't even gotten any creatures yet. Hell I dont even have water in the dang thing. Hahahaha. Gonna get plumed and wet by Monday evening tho. Then it is a search for the perfect shrimp to sacrifice to the deep.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Great advice about taking it slow.

Also, keep us posted with your build with pics! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back