Hello

Matthew73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is matthew long time lurker new poster. I've been in the aquarium hobby for 15 yrs but mostly fresh water, breeding marble veiled angels. I tried a salt tank in the past but due to bad info it didn't last long. Well I've been on your great site now for the past few months learning as much as I can and now that I've got the go ahead from the wife lol going to be starting another 29 g with a spare tank laying around. I look forward to talking with yall and continuing my education.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome , you've picked the right place, I too have been into freshwater and now have my first saltwater 30 gallon AIO . Lots of really nice and knowledgable people here that will be happy to help you. As I'm sure you know read read and read, ask lots of questions and watch you tube videos. :D

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome2-jpg.315153

Reeferfourlife

Coral hoarder!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the hardest part will be keeping the receipts hidden from my better half lol one of the sponsors for the site incredible corals there shop/store is 15 mins from my house.

Welcome to R2R! Trick is to get something in the tank that belongs to her, so you can buy whatever you want to maintain her fish or coral lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back