Hey All..New here

JMikitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All.. new to this site. Started my adventure in early December with a 24gal. and a 45. in Jan I moved up to a 120. Id like to go Much Bigger but I ran out of room:(. anyway.. specs go as such.. 120 display,30 gal sump, bermuda skimmer, phosban reactor, coral life 500 cal reactor, 2400gph return pump, 950 return on a seaswirl, k4 power head, and lighting is a nova ext. pro 6x54 with giesmann lamps. there's more but cant remember it all..
heres some pics.
0404frontcenter.jpg

0404sps.jpg

0404caps.jpg

0404digirock.jpg

purplespumosa.jpg

clownsandtorch.jpg

0404branching.jpg

0404acros.jpg

yumas.jpg

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are your clowns hosting in a torch coral? Nice tank and great variety of corals! What are your future plans with your aquarium?

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Love the Montis!

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Man that is one heck of a start!!! Very nice from a 24 gallon in december!! You have a nice variety of coral and fish there. How does the torch take to the clowns?? Nice stuff - hope to see ya round the boards - I think you will find everyone here is great and there is a TON of great info floating arounf these boards!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea bro that tank is on the move! :) Welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
JMikitz

JMikitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankx for all the props.. it has been an adventure from december to now. my capitol1 card is loving it.. to answer some questions ::
yea my clowns are hosting a torch.. i had 2 bta's but they didnt want anything to do with emm. i havent seen any adverse affects as of yet. clowns are very healthy and the torch is growing well...
as for future plans... the tank will be tore down in a few months to be moved to its final resting place. a larger sump will be added,as well as a 75gal fuge/ frag tank. once i get everything the way i want it ill do what every other addict would do.. start up a new ride :)
It will be a sps dominated tank when all done.. i will slowly trade out the softies.. except for the torch .

OP
OP
JMikitz

JMikitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup, i made it. now i got a new m.board to add my $0.02 to :hammer:.. just got to get my avatar up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back