Hi from Croatia

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Mirko and i am from Croatia. Following this site quite along now and i must say it is one of the best design/tips wise. I am in reefing 1,5 years now and i as all of you have alot ups and downs. Having mixed reef but mainly soft 180 gallon reef aquarium. Want to thank all people who share their tanks and tips which made me better reefer :D. That is some intro and here is one video of tank :D. Also apologize on my eng. :D

OP
OP
Slim_Okrug

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few pics

10.jpg

1 (1).jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

OP
OP
Slim_Okrug

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks people it was a journey from battle with GHA to Ich. Lost alot of fish and i cant tell you how hard is to buy corals and fish here in Croatia. Also the prices are 3 to 5 times bigger then in USA. Anyway i am pleased how it looks now ( soft arent so representative as SPS but i am out of home for around 4 months in summer time renting this flat ) and also proud on myself ( new reefer ) to catch all and make this tank live for 1.5 years.
Also i want to say i am using KISS method so no apex and fancy ( but great ) gadgets for one reason ( although it would be great of help in my case ) and it is the price of it.
Filtration is consist of:

Reef Octopus NWB200
Triton AL99 for PO4 removal
and Sicce AU

Now planing to go full T5 ( will do my DIY lights in 10 days from now and post pictures :D ) and will put Ati bulbs in order blue plus, aquablue special, coral plus, blue plus. What do you think about that order of lights ?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back