Hi I'm new, any other women around?

martini5788

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There doesn't seem to be that many other women in this hobby. My name is also Sam, so I get mistaken more than most haha

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, but I was telling a young lady (high school age) about this forum a couple days ago, and I would have been embarrassed if she decided to check out the site and on her first visit people started commenting on her looks.
My wife likes the shooting sports, and always runs into this on the shooting forums.
One of the posts has been removed, so not everyone will know the original post I'm referring too.

martini5788

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, but I was telling a young lady (high school age) about this forum a couple days ago, and I would have been embarrassed if she decided to check out the site and on her first visit people started commenting on her looks.
My wife likes the shooting sports, and always runs into this on the shooting forums.
One of the posts has been removed, so not everyone will know the original post I'm referring too.
Yeah I'm kinda curious what was said as I have seen it mentioned a couple times. To the OP, I am sorry if something offensive was said.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous! No one thinks my avatar is beautiful! ;)

I DO! Lol

Welcome - such a great community and helpful forum.

Got a kick out of this - when I hopped on it was starting on its 2nd page and 20 viewing - cant say ive seen that on a quick hello thread.
Ahh woman get all the attention.lol

I Hate Nitrates

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey sweet girl, my name is Randee, so some may think I'm a guy. Nope!

Welcome aboard! I'm into reefs, but have been getting into some serious coral addiction! Acan fever is worse than any shoe shopping or makeup. I have Acan fever and the only thing that will cure it is MORE ACANS! Lol! And, you are a hottie, nothing wrong with that. Lol! Cute girls love fish too!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome young lady and now show us some pictures...................... uhm............ from your reef tank of course.
Great group of ppl here with lots of knowledge and humor.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back