Hi New here

Tinker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name's Kimberly and I live in Michigan. I've been lurking around the forums and it looks like a great bunch of people in this community. How could I not join. :)

I'm pretty new to zoa keeping. In fact, never really planned on getting any at all until the guy from my lfs popped a small frag of green zoas in my bag. Now I'm hooked and with a new practically empty tank and a wallet to match, that can be seen as either a good or bad thing. lol

I currently have a 34 gallon AIO that's been up since mid December of 07 that I've just started stocking corals in. Also a 1.5 gallon Pico that I use to get my mod fixes. :D Although the Pico's been running pretty stable over the past couple months I'm in the process of changing the filtration system for the third and maybe last time. lol

Well that's me and my info. I'm really enjoying reading this forum. So much info and amazing pics. Any plans to start a Pico forum??? lol

You all take it easy,
Kimberly

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Kimberly and welcome to R2R! Great to have you with us as a member! :D

I would love to have a PICO forum! If you can get me 5-10 pico owners that want to hang here and get the forum going as a little project, I'll add it in! :D

WELCOME!!!!

OP
OP
Tinker

Tinker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you build it, they will come. :hammer:

BTW, while looking for some answers to a zoa problem I'm having, I got side tracked in the Canon vs. Nikon thread. You have some amazing corals and take great photos. Canon all the way!!!

OP
OP
Tinker

Tinker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you reef-nut. Agreed, I'm really enjoying this forum and have learned quite a bit in the short time I've been reading here.

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef Kimberly!! If you have problems with any coral you will find great help here, but especially zoas. We have some of the great zoa collectors/keepers here. Please post any questions you may have - the zoa forum is VERY extensive! Glad to to have you with us!!

OP
OP
Tinker

Tinker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks salt newbie01! The help and advise I've gotten so far has been really great and the information I've gotten reading through the forums has been very educating as well. Great group of people here, I'm glad I found my way to R2R. :smile:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back