HOW COME NO ONE LIKES THESE

Madelion33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to add that I am not a seasoned reefer, I'm about 6 months into this project and the ever expanding knowledge base is daunting. That being said I have zero personal experience with zoas. Only know what I've read.

Madelion33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here enjoy lots of poison lol
20161211-DSC_0206.jpeg
Your poison is beautiful!

The-Russ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call them zoos, zoanthids. What most people do is makeup a name to add value.

"Lozor's ultimate beauty"

I'll buy a polyp for $100.00 if they truly are "Lozor's ultimate beauty"

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dumb people are everywhere lol. As the hobby grows we'll see more. If everyone would read before doing something like boiling a rock full of proto palys or wear gloves and eye protection the world would be a safer place

Dumb is a strong word. Lack of knowledge in the most cases is to blame . Many people are newbies and are not properly educated about the dangers of zoas. It's not really something a normal person would think about.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe kids age 1 to 4 release a toxin that causes hypertension and high blood pressure in 50 year old reefers. Not proven by any kind of science, but I truly believe this to be true.
Oh I'm fairly sure that IS proven!!

Those are really nice. Any recollection of where you got them? I know you unfortunately refuse to ship for some odd reason... Booooo :(

I'd like to add that I am not a seasoned reefer, I'm about 6 months into this project and the ever expanding knowledge base is daunting. That being said I have zero personal experience with zoas. Only know what I've read.

Oh man only 6 months in, you still have yet to get the $600 electric bill that convinces you to downsize. Lol Don't worry it's coming! :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 103 86.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back