• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge huge Sunkist Bounce for sale !!!!

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

Pics were taken under mix of b+ c+ p+
Large bubbles and shrooms extends roughly 3"+ . Check that quarter next to bounce for size reference . It opens a bit more thou from what you see in pic .

Price 1700$ . Will get shipped via FedEX . Standard DOA . Pictures within 1 hour of delivery and package must be accepted signed within the 1st attempt delivery .
Pm for questions

IMG_0218.JPG

OP
OP
lsingh

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not aware of the actual market price for this ... as this is huge not sure what's the going on rate for this .. please pm me with the offers or any other questions ..
Thank you

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was going to ask a similar question. why are og bounce so expensive? I feel like I always see them sold, but their so expensive

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to be the party pooper here but we all can agree on the forum rules guys.
This is a for sale thread not discussions on prices, if you wanna discuss that please feel free to start your own thread.
Carry on every one ;)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • None.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.3%
Back