Hydra 52 settings including AIP files

ckozma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching everywhere for a good source for AIP configuration files for my new Hydra 52 HD's. There are some decent threads on other forums, but most are a bunch of screenshots and no config files. We really need a place to upload configuration files. This thread will be for posting your lighting configuration, but you will need to include your AIP file. If you choose to screenshot awesome, it will make it easier for others to see your graph visually. Please do not post any config's without also posting your AIP file. Unless overdriven, these settings will work for both HD and non-HD versions of the Hydra 52.

I found this AIP file on a forum somewhere, but I just searched for an hour and could not find it again. If this was your program, contact me and I will give you credit! This is the program that I am currently trying out! Its 'Bar Reef 2'.
graph_zpsvolxlggu.png

And here is the AIP config file link for this graph: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5ov6ytn4l4qaai/Bar Reef 2.aip?dl=0

OP
OP
ckozma

ckozma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I joined that group and maybe can get something going, there are only a few aip files on there and nothing like what I am looking for. I am looking for files similar to mine where the lights change spectrum and intensity during the day to more closely match the sun. Most people simply choose their color combination and ramp the morning and evening, but I would like a more complicated program that actually mimics what the sun does. Hopefully I can some people to tweak this program even!

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what my Radion schedule does. Seems to be more people on the Ecotech group like to share files than the AI group.

OP
OP
ckozma

ckozma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was hoping to get some AI people interested in uploading and sharing more complicated schedules. I will be working on this myself for sure and sharing. It would be nice if there were a way to translate the Ecotech schedules into AI. They are both just XML files that are renamed. I have already been looking into this and could write a webapp that does it, but the radions have 6 color channels and the hydra 52 HD's have 7. Just have to figure that part out, or else get some people involved with tweaking this schedule to their liking and uploading for people to try.

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was hoping to get some AI people interested in uploading and sharing more complicated schedules. I will be working on this myself for sure and sharing. It would be nice if there were a way to translate the Ecotech schedules into AI. They are both just XML files that are renamed. I have already been looking into this and could write a webapp that does it, but the radions have 6 color channels and the hydra 52 HD's have 7. Just have to figure that part out, or else get some people involved with tweaking this schedule to their liking and uploading for people to try.
Any luck with files, I got one for the HD'S I will upload later as I'm on my phone right now and unable to do so. But here's a screen shot for now.
3c81ff945fe7ea02c6de1b9ad528abfa.jpg

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked the Facebook but it's a closed group. I joined but waiting for them to except.

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone pm'd me, I got a notification saying I received two but nothing is showing up in my inbox.

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if it's on my end or yours but post here and I'll try to respond from my end

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind seems like everytime I post in here I get a notification saying I sent myself a private message. What the?

OP
OP
ckozma

ckozma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used this files from january ! It's a very very good programs ! Coral grows quickly !
Thanks! I uploaded that one to myAI and looked at it but ended up going with a simpler program for now. Making me rethink that decision now haha.

DLuce510

A.D.I.D.A.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one checked out the SPS AB+ lighting schedule? It's done with Radions but interested to see if anyone has tried to get the same spectrum with the AIs.

OP
OP
ckozma

ckozma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one checked out the SPS AB+ lighting schedule? It's done with Radions but interested to see if anyone has tried to get the same spectrum with the AIs.
that is actually what Iam trying to replicate right now except not using their 7 hour photoperiod. Its pretty simple, 100% on rb, b, uv, v, and 30% on cw, r, g. Then use acclimation mode to reduce as needed.

DLuce510

A.D.I.D.A.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is actually what Iam trying to replicate right now except not using their 7 hour photoperiod. Its pretty simple, 100% on rb, b, uv, v, and 30% on cw, r, g. Then use acclimation mode to reduce as needed.
We'll that was easy! Thank you!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back