Hydra 52 settings including AIP files

mikenh77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, everyone's is so fancy. Mine is simple and clean. I've had good success with this schedule.
upload_2017-3-6_23-9-17.png

BlueZreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain why all the little spikes around the peak hours on some of these programs? Is there some logic to this? Cloud cover sim?

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for these ! !

After a long setup period after getting my new Hydra26's, I used one of the posted setups and edited it to my liking.

Unfortunately, setting these up was not very easy for me. I had a very hard time with my Pixel getting them to connect. Not sure if it was a app error with the new Android or something on my end. But I finally got them connected to my router and was able to connect via my PC.

Georb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for these ! !

After a long setup period after getting my new Hydra26's, I used one of the posted setups and edited it to my liking.

Unfortunately, setting these up was not very easy for me. I had a very hard time with my Pixel getting them to connect. Not sure if it was a app error with the new Android or something on my end. But I finally got them connected to my router and was able to connect via my PC.
I had to use it via computer. My pixel isn't connecting I think it's because we run the newest Android and the app isn't up to speed yet.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tweaked my settings from one of these a little bit more for aesthetics than anything else. Right now they are just hanging over my 40B rescue tank as my 72BF support cracked and I had to get everything out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back