I not posted anything on this before>

Old Man Of The Sea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been in plan on my new 240 gal reef tank with the old 180 as SPS coral systems. I been planning and waiting for more then 5.5 years and still not as yet are stocking these tanks. But now perhaps being that the electrical work has been done that I now might be seeing this waiting come to some end.
The problem was to get more electrical power>

The electrician has put in two boxes, one near each reef tank with two lines of 20 amps each. That means that I now have with both outlets, 80 amps in all. Also im still with the two 15 amps outlets making it an extra 30 amps of a total electrical power of 110 amps in all>

IMG_3040.jpg

This boxfish here photo I taken some weeks ago and as well im sorry to report that this fish died :sad7:
IMG_2951.jpg

Crosshatch trigger
IMG_3010.jpg

Spotted Mexican Puffer
IMG_3019.jpg

My LFS has ask me if I could take a series of photos of a few fish that`s coming in this week. They have one in right now, a Gem Tang and asked me that few other fish will be in that he likes me to take pics and email him the best shots for the stores Internet site.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to sell anything or advertised as well :(

Last edited:

Raptor

Angel Of Death
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well we all have our pets be it a pure bred dog or cat, high priced coral. I know a cool fish that not many people have is one cool thing too.
I have payed my fair share in exp fish. I lean more towards fish than anything else, But i have other addictions like corals too. LOL
Very nice fish there, Not a bad price either on those guys.

jafoca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you know that that fish requires cool water, and the others are pretty tropical?

I hope that is not what killed it. I have never seen anybody keeping one before.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes that top fish is a cool water type i think out of tasmania if not mistaken a local guy has one in his cold water tank that he keeps at high 60's low 70's im sure thats why you lost it id bring this up to whomever you bought from seems a little shady unless you knew and just took a chance.

OP
OP
O

Old Man Of The Sea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told J at the store that it was a cold cooler water species but then the fish seem to be doing OK and so I not worried as much about it, in which I should have.

I came back in to edit this post that I forgotten something! That J did cool the water down that he knew of the species preferred cooler water> I hate it when I forget small details as this :(

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back