Ich!

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are always alot of questions about Ich, there are many ways to get rid of it that are covered with the search button. here I wanted to show pictures of what it looks like.

yes the Tang survived! he is a tank!

DSC05480-1.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummmmm care to share your success with others???? im sure plenty of people are gonna open this thread and the majority knows what it looks like but don't know the cure lol.... " not trying to be rude just saying you left us hanging...:(

OP
OP
youngtimothy

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummmmm care to share your success with others???? im sure plenty of people are gonna open this thread and the majority knows what it looks like but don't know the cure lol.... " not trying to be rude just saying you left us hanging...:(

sorry! but I didn't want to get flamed! first I used kick Ich and it worked for a while (yes I know about the cycle) then it came back litely and I did nothing and it went away. then about 6 or 8 month's later it came back like this after my tank temp went down to 74, I did nothing and it went away after a week. I believe it is because he is a healthy fish and was able to fight things (flame flame) my philosophy is always, Don't Panic wait befor doing anything drastic things may work out themselves or you may do more damage trying to fix things drasticly.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back