If you could invent anything for your tank, what would it do? | Tank Talk Thursday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my best Ricky Ricardo voice "Oh no you dawnt" you're not getting my idea and laughing all the way to the bank with it. lol.

ok, i'll give you one of the bottom ones like build a controller that not only monitors and tests all your parameters automatically a few times a day (alk, mag, ca, salinity, temp, etc) but also automatically doses or controls whatever equipment you have hooked up (dosing pump, chiller/heater, ato, etc) to keep everything at the levels that you preset. If you can make that happen, you deserve to laugh all the way to the bank with it.

OP
OP
B

BSchlecht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, a bit of a cynic are you? I agree though, if someone could get that down they would get to laugh all the way to the bank. Just have to figure out that live alk, mag, calcium monitoring and we will be in business :)

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've given you guys a few of my paychecks in my days and I wouldn't mind giving you a few more if you could make it happen ; )

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want a controller that has probs to read alk, calcium, mag and phos... someone pleaseeeeeee invent this and we will pay whatever you charge. hahhaa

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would invent a robot to take care of everything for me (water changes, dosing, monitoring, etc) so I could just sit back and enjoy it! :)

Wild1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A fully automated fail safe, idiot proof (ME ), no touch water changing system, that didn't cost as much as a new Harley

Beradd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would invent a remote control micro submarine modeled after a shrimp with two robotic hands, video feed with magnification. accessories to include a cutting laser to cut the foot of zoas and palys, strong enough to fry aptasia and those stupid astrea starfish....

Wild1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would invent a remote control micro submarine modeled after a shrimp with two robotic hands, video feed with magnification. accessories to include a cutting laser to cut the foot of zoas and palys, strong enough to fry aptasia and those stupid astrea starfish....
^5 I likey

OP
OP
B

BSchlecht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This = awesome!

OP
OP
B

BSchlecht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep the fingers crossed! It is only a matter of time before someone figures out a way to reliably do it.

Back