Imposter zoas

Raskal311

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
Raskal, I just want to tell you that I LOVE :love10: your avatar... Those are gorgeous.

My daughter is watching PeeWee's Big Adventure, and she goes "Well. Mom, why don't you just MARRY the zoas???" :lol:

:D
Laurie

well thank you :D

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to say regarding the "PPE's" in their pic. That pic is way poor. Joker Paly do not look like that pic though.

I saw some Blane Perun PPE in person just this week. Joker Palys do look very much like true PPE. More so than some of the other PPE type palys around.

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: ReefKingdom.com

BTW....that is the same site pazaaz got his "volcano palys" aka lunar eclipse palys. last time they were being sold on there they were for $100/polyp. :roll:

i think their history, plus this....pretty much shows what kind of business they are...buyers beware....[/quote]

Surfn: I hate to break the news to ya but they are not Lunar eclipse palys. Skirts are not orange, centers are not black. Yes the Last time they were sold they were $100 per polyp.. I was not the last to get them nor did I pay that amount. The palys are not history they are multiplying they did have a rough ship but have recovered and now have produced 3 more polyps in the short time I have owned them. The camera I own is horrible for taking small close shots, I will hopefully be getting a newer camera to take some macro shots soon. Why is it you think they were history? What does it matter if someone likes something and they purchased it ? Does that make a person bad or horrible ? Why did you feel you had to take a jab at me about that ? Sorry you can't view them in person I think you would have changed your tune....

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he's not jabbing at you, he's jabbing at reefkingdom. the history he's referring to is they are trying to sell anemones as alien eyes, and they are selling non ppe's as ppe's. They are overpriced, yet they don't even label things correctly, which for me is all it takes to get blacklisted.

and lunar eclipse's have morphed for some of us into zoas that look exactly like your volcano's you got from there. I personally have some that changed colors and look like the picture you posted. And they aren't paly's. palythoa incorporate sediment into their coenchyme, and these don't.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, i was talking about reefkingdom's "history"

sorry is you misread that. i wasnt fussing at you or anything. i hope you can take some constructive criticism :)

also, the lunar eclipse palys have a blue center, not black like you said. i cant remember the name of the ones that have the black center... zoafrags on ebay is calling the lunar eclipse palys "Xmen palys".

so all i'm saying is that those blue/orange (or blue/red) morphs are all VERY VERY similar. and due to different tank lighting/conditions. they could all in fact be the same thing. JMO though. :)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and thats all that matters. i hope you like em ;)

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problem with constructive criticism at all. Thanks for clearing that up... Lunars, xmen, volcanos are all very similar but they are different. It is kink of like they have most of the same genetics but each has slightly different traits.

FormulatedFire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all it takes is an email guys I emailed them this and this was their respones

Nick,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have actually taken them off the site since I have been informed concerning their lack of a green mouth, atleast in the pictures. You are the first person that has brought it to our attention via email, and we appreciate that. If you see anything else that may be amiss, please let us know and we will get it fixed. We are always happy to make these types of corrections. If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Brandon
www.ReefKingdom.com

Back