OP
iReef86

iReef86

Reefin' since 1998.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The patience of this hobby is beyond a doubt the hardest virtue to harness! Trust me, I know, I have been salty since 1998!

I am so ready to finish up this stand, get the doors on, install my new light fixture, and slam this bad boy with coral! Now most of those things can happen rather quickly but I won't be slamming it full of coral all at once. I am going to place corals where they will thrive the most! The right amount of light and flow!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The patience of this hobby is beyond a doubt the hardest virtue to harness!
Thats deep... and never a truer statement has been written!

OP
OP
iReef86

iReef86

Reefin' since 1998.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats deep... and never a truer statement has been written!

Imagine just sitting back looking at a 250g DD with Sand, Rock, salty water, a set of dual 54wT5HO ATI Blue+'s, and 3 chromis, it's just a huge tease! But I know that the longer I am patient the better! It sounds like I'll be getting my new fixture over the weekend and a frag of Efflo! Woohoooo! That will probably be the first coral addition to the tank after a little time in qt, a couple dips, and then a good rinse!!!!

OP
OP
iReef86

iReef86

Reefin' since 1998.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
37e18fe20fc8156b3cada31cd9b2d472.jpg

First coat of white paint.

falconerr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks awesome can't wait to see it all together and finished. That extra step in each process is really starting to come together and male this build shine. Good job keep up the good work! Going to have to try and see this one in person when completed.

OP
OP
iReef86

iReef86

Reefin' since 1998.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks awesome can't wait to see it all together and finished. That extra step in each process is really starting to come together and male this build shine. Good job keep up the good work! Going to have to try and see this one in person when completed.

Thanks Bobby! You will get to see it one day for sure! You are one of the few people that have an open door invitation.

I'm building a dream tank remember?? I'm pulling out all the stops! Putting more effort now so it's pretty and durable!

falconerr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks fantastic! Really liking that fixture and I may have to really start looking into them for my tank. Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
iReef86

iReef86

Reefin' since 1998.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks fantastic! Really liking that fixture and I may have to really start looking into them for my tank. Keep up the good work!

Bobby! For sure! This fixture is phenomenal! Felt like I was getting a tan on my neck while sitting on the couch last night! Cant wait to start adding stuff already! Slow and steady progress!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back