Is your tank ready to win an AI Prime HD and mount?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol.. I got a call from BRS and all my items were on hold. Explained the situation and they combined all my items to 1 box. I'm sure a lot of ppl are getting email and calls from BRS.

BRS thought they had some website malfunction. everyone's order came in single items lol
Lol, you figure their cost for all the extra shipping and packaging would be worth more than the AI light and mount they're giving away. Not to mention all their time that goes into processing those orders.

Rory's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol.. I got a call from BRS and all my items were on hold. Explained the situation and they combined all my items to 1 box. I'm sure a lot of ppl are getting email and calls from BRS.

BRS thought they had some website malfunction. everyone's order came in single items lol

Lol I almost did this same thing. I had 71 items I ordered and almost split it up to 71 individual orders. Laziness got the better of me though and I only did two. I kind of wish I had split it up now :p

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, you figure their cost for all the extra shipping and packaging would be worth more than the AI light and mount they're giving away. Not to mention all their time that goes into processing those orders.
I received 4 envelopes and box from BRS yesterday...and have more arriving today.
The postage was definitely worth more than what I purchased in a couple cases. I absolutely expected that they would combine my order into a single shipment. I even ordered most of it on a Sunday so that it would get processed at the same time.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%
Back