January 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way sponsored by The Alternative Reef!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Alternative Reef and Reef2Reef are proud to offer a hand made reef pillar "pictured below" for the month of January 2013!

ck.php

The dimensions of the pillar are 19.5" long, 10.5" front to back and 10" tall on the stand.

Retail value $250.00.

DSC_0001-19.jpg

DSC_0002-22.jpg

DSC_0003-21.jpg

DSC_0004-23.jpg

1. Sign up and join Reef2Reef for free in the month of January 2013. We'll be checking to see if you have multiple accounts so don't try it. :) New legitimate members only please. Sign up here: Register at Reef Forum : Saltwater Aquarium Forum Reef2Reef

2. Post a friendly hello in this thread.

That's it, pretty easy huh!

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on Febuary 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. The Alternative Reef can only ship to the continental US, sorry.

And lets give a big thank you to Gooch at The Alternative Reef for this awesome contest donation!

ck.php

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome prize!! Thanks The Alternative Reef!

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is an awesome pillar!

Yes it sure is and IME it seems that more and more Hobbyists are leaning towards using that type of scaping device in their Nano Reefs because it makes it so much easier to place corals and other life forms in the tank. Far easier than when one uses some type of rock, like say Totoka which is very branched, and ultimately offers a lot more space for positioning whatever one buys or gets.

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck everybody. The piece is much nicer than the picture. We are in the middle of moving the shop so my photo area is down for awhile so most of my pics are free hand and in poor light.

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO :)
Awesome! I can put it in my tank right??

Yeeeeuuuuuuuppppp! Sorry, just watched storage wars. Whomever wins this I will talk them through how to add it to the tank. It won't cause a spike.

I also see a lot of people from other countries signing up to the forum. Three words for you. We ship international. So if you live in another country you can still win this too. Shipping is on me too. So sign up and post.

Scott
Alternative Reef,LLC

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back