January 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way sponsored by The Alternative Reef!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a winner! Please contact me to claim your winnings within 3 days or I'll have to do a redraw.

Lets give a big thanks to The Alternative Reef for sponsoring this great contest!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Sending a friendly hello from CT...hope everyone is well and tanks are thriving!!!

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a winner! Please contact me to claim your winnings within 3 days or I'll have to do a redraw.

Lets give a big thanks to The Alternative Reef for sponsoring this great contest!!!

Congratulations!!!!

How can we check out alternatives items... when i go to their page all i can find is frag stations :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh to the winner i will buy it ;) haha

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!!!!

How can we check out alternatives items... when i go to their page all i can find is frag stations :(

Your right the website sucks as far as seeing our products. Believe me I am trying to get a better site built. Unfortunately I have an extremely high maintenance family that sucks the life right out of me. So when it comes time to get my website built I am spent. Sad thing is I have a guy building it. But he is waiting on me. We started it two years ago.....lol.

Your best bet is to scan my forum here at Reef2Reef.

Scott

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The prize still hasn't been claimed, there is just a little less than a day and a half to claim. Check my above posts to see who won and if it was you! If it isn't then just keep lurking cause I may be doing a redraw!!!

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrates!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BfishLpond78
Hello Everyone!!!

Sending a friendly hello from CT...hope everyone is well and tanks are thriving!!!

gobeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prize still hasn't been claimed, there is just a little less than a day and a half to claim. Check my above posts to see who won and if it was you! If it isn't then just keep lurking cause I may be doing a redraw!!!

I looked through the previous posts, I see you announce you have a winner, but I don't see where you announce WHO it is.

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked through the previous posts, I see you announce you have a winner, but I don't see where you announce WHO it is.

The winner is the person he quoted when he announced he had a winner and showed the winning post :)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The winner is the person he quoted when he announced he had a winner and showed the winning post :)

This!

And sorry it wasn't you but keep lurking, I may do a redraw and it may just be you the next time!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty, the prize wasn't claimed so I have a new winner!

Please shoot me a pm within 3 days or I'll have to do a redraw......... again..... :squigglemouth:

I'm new too:) Cool peice!!! Where can I see more rocks from Alternative Reef?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back