Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I say you stop with the games and tell us about this neighbor! I’m all in for a good story!
He's now claiming he "knows what I'm doing", which is slowly moving the hedge landscaping rocks closer and closer to his house, little by little so that he doesn't notice that I'm taking over his yard.

Here's another classic one. Last fall, his water main into the house was leaking bellow where the pvc pipe comes up into the house. So, he dub the two foot hole, and slapped a crap compression coupler on there, which will break very quickly again. He never filled the dirt back in. This winter we had a three day freeze coming. A hole with exposed pipe and a pile of dirt next to it. Whatever shall you do? That's right! You take literal trash from the trashcan on your way to bringing it to the curb and fill in that hole.

My wife thought I was joking. I made her go look at it. He's insane.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

10.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What types of shrubs do you use to make hedges? I'm going to build a wall on my property line so he can't walk on my manicured grass and has to trudge through his knee-high crap.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What types of shrubs do you use to make hedges? I'm going to build a wall on my property line so he can't walk on my manicured grass and has to trudge through his knee-high crap.
Natal Plum - they have those super aggressive thorns!

Back