Jeabo is taking over

Brennen j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on picking up 1 or 2 jebao/jecod for my 40B. Which is the better build quality?
PP-4
SW-4
RW-4
I know they are all the same. Just don't know if the SW-4 being the newer has something that makes the other two a thing of the past. Whether it be the wave controller, magnet, cover to block snails from going in, better impeller, better motor, less noise, better noise silencers, wider range of gph, better night sensor, went and made it cheaper at different factory when they name changed, and anything else you can think of that I didn't. Thanks for the help!
Also should I get 1 or 2?

Hey ! I was curious of the same thing. I couldn't find any good information on the differences between the pumps but I do know that the sw series is the latest model and has a 0-10v port for compatibility with an aquarium controller. I just bought two sw-4 for my 50 gallon and they are going to be in latter this week. I already started a thread called jeabo sw-4 to share my thoughts on the pumps I'll make a good review video too to share the features if I can figure them out.

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishofhex run the jecod wave makers in his system. He had to replace 1 pump in 2 1/2 years and he beats the shut out of them with his apex running surge modes through out the day. He did a video on YouTube about them.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen plenty of videos. A new one always helps. There was always something missing from each one or the unboxing.. Holding their phone and shaking with one hand trying to open a box. Takes like 4m hahaha. Mention how good the spread is for it. Will snails be able to crawl in or a fish nipping inside between paused time for the other jet in use. Also how long they can go back and forth, because I would love to have 10m of wave time pushing one way. Then switch. Hope they work great for you!

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just gonna leave this hear for you guys that like your Jeabo and want to control it with the apex.. i have four pumps all on different wave profiles and love it.
Screenshot_20170222-083037.png

Brennen j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just gonna leave this hear for you guys that like your Jeabo and want to control it with the apex.. i have four pumps all on different wave profiles and love it.
Screenshot_20170222-083037.png

If seen that and was curious but I believe the new sw line of wave makers eliminates that need for that extra controller. I bought two of them and will be posting on the jeabo sw-4 thread once they come in. Next week.

rvamarcel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you have any experience with the Aqualink S1 to control Jebao powerheads from a mobile device?

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries.. i have had the bouble controller and the wifi type.. these just eliminate the need for all of them because i can set profiles for all four pumps to do different things at different times. It also eliminates the need of making sure the photo cell is exposed on the controller for the pumps to slow down.. i didnt like them all out of the cabinet so that function would work. Now i just set up the profile to power them all down to 30% when the lights go out then back to normal after 30min of fist light.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%

Back