Jeabo sw-4

Brennen j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone had any information on the new smart wave pumps from jeabo. I'm guessing sw stands for smart wave. I've seen them on Amazon and Facebook but can't find any information on them or good videos explaining the pumps functions. I just purchased two jeabo sw-4 for my 50 gallon reef tank. I wanted something that I could easily control with my apex and I'm not sure if this was the answer, but I've had their pumps in the past and have always had pretty good luck with them. For the price you can't argue. So I will try them out and see how they perform. I also plan on making a video, so if anyone has questions in regards to the pumps please ask me and I will try my best to answer. (This is my first post on here so be patient with me)
IMG_3884.JPG

OP
OP
Brennen j

Brennen j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so here is an update on these pumps. I really like them! They are great little pumps. To answer the $60 question, yes they are compatible with apex but you will have to build your own wire harness to my knowledge there is nothing readily available on the market for controlling this pump. It doesn't use the 3.5 mm headphone jack that I thought it did. It uses a D.C. Power plug but is pretty simple to hook up. I have an instructional video on how to make that wire harness

[/QUOTE]

ITreeferVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard that fish street has the wires prepaid that you can buy, but thanks for the info on building one! I have one coming in tomorrow

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back