Join the January BRS Group Buy for big savings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

quik95lt1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
signed up yesterday, looking forward to this I'm going to order all my stuff for my new 90, Varios4 pump, Neptune apex, reactors, bunch of plumbing and perhaps a skimmer, I was recommended the skimz monster 143 but I kind of want the new Tunze 9410.001 DC do you guys have any access to carrying that product from Tunze?

to bad I didn't see this earlier I ordered a trigger sump and 50lbs of rock two weeks ago lol

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in, my tank loves new stuff!

Lol, love it!

I finally signed up and should done this a while back. Now time to wait to purchase everything for my new tank.

Cool! What are you setting up?

Just signed up!!! Wished I would have waited on the two orders i made a few days ago now!!! But oh well there will be more to come. Thanks

No problem Calvin, thanks for joining!

Yup signed up for this.

Thanks again.

Awesome, no prob!

signed up yesterday, looking forward to this I'm going to order all my stuff for my new 90, Varios4 pump, Neptune apex, reactors, bunch of plumbing and perhaps a skimmer, I was recommended the skimz monster 143 but I kind of want the new Tunze 9410.001 DC do you guys have any access to carrying that product from Tunze?

to bad I didn't see this earlier I ordered a trigger sump and 50lbs of rock two weeks ago lol

Cool! Unfortunately no, we don't at the moment, but I will add the product to our list of suggestions. Thanks!

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, love it!

Cool! What are you setting up?
93 gallon cube, took down my 300DD and wanted a smaller tank.

No problem Calvin, thanks for joining!

Awesome, no prob!

Cool! Unfortunately no, we don't at the moment, but I will add the product to our list of suggestions. Thanks!

gmastr85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something is messed up... I click on the link in the Group Buy email you just sent me. I add GFO to my cart. Cost is 55.79... When I try to check out it asks me to sign in, which I do... and the price goes up to 61.99 immediately. Can you please fix this?

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was hoping you will have Aquaforest Life BioFill in stock so that i can pick up during group buy !!!

Regards,
Abhishek

quik95lt1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were we getting 10% back or that and 10% off? I got 10% back in points on my purchase

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something is messed up... I click on the link in the Group Buy email you just sent me. I add GFO to my cart. Cost is 55.79... When I try to check out it asks me to sign in, which I do... and the price goes up to 61.99 immediately. Can you please fix this?

Interesting, shooting you a PM.

Was hoping you will have Aquaforest Life BioFill in stock so that i can pick up during group buy !!!

Regards,
Abhishek

Not yet, hopefully soon!

Not seeing the 10% on my account either :(

My apologies for the hassle, shooting you a PM

also not seeing the 10%

Shooting you a PM :)

Were we getting 10% back or that and 10% off? I got 10% back in points on my purchase
That's what I thought in that case mine worked perfectly!!

Fantastic!

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Actually, it looks like I am unable to PM you. Can you give us a call at 763.432.9691? Thanks!

lngliv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'd like to pick up some dry rock in prep for my next tank I think a few small 40$ boxes is easier to get that 8.99 a pound stuff

J-West

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to pick up about 40 pounds of Pukani Rock. How can I join the Group Buy ?

J-West

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard it was this weekend, I seem to always miss it.

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back