OP
JPSika08

JPSika08

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After week and a half of final observation, I introduced the clownfish to the DT, they are really happy swimming around and settling on one spot. It's funny that instead of fleeing when I come close the the glass, they follow me pretending to receive some food.

Also, second round of TTM is already working, I bought

2 Firefish gobies
1 Royal Granma

The RG is pretty shy, he was on full hide yesterday, but today he is more active and coming out to eat.

Three hardy, small easy fish which are really nice, here some pics of Tank #1:

One of the firefish tail is like beat up, and I'm seeing some harsh behavior of the other one toward this fish, I guess territorial issues, but, will this be a problem in the near future?

Aslam Abraham

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless they a pair, the bigger fish is going to give the smaller one a hard time.
Once in your display, perhaps they will settle, more space and hiding areas.

B40REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read all eight pages of this build and I must say I am totally blown away by your dedication from the very beginning to now. Starting out researching from the start to make things right gives the right message to anyone thinking about starting a reef, don't rush it and things will be right at the end. Thank you for sharing because it doesn't matter how long you've been doing saltwater or freshwater do it right from the start and enjoy the rewards. I have a 90 gallon reef that's been up for a little over a year and am planning out upgrading to a SCAquiriums 150 this spring. I enjoy the build as much if not more then the results. I will be following yours to see the coral grow out and your success. Thanks again!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back