July 2012 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a Roid Rage Chalice sponsored by Joe Knows Reef

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!!! love the corals on the site...how much would shipping cost to California 90802 (My Pick)> joeknowsreefs.com*|*Neon Green Plate Coral WYSIWYG

Hello My name is James & I am a new member as well as being new to salt water/ reefs. I have a 120 gal fish only salt sTern tank, & a new 75 gal reef tank started Feb of this year.

joeknowsreefs.com*|*Purple Death Paly (protopalythoa)

im new-ish, but i live in the Uk so i doubt id be eligible for the prize :(

id love some super bright zoas...Joes Crab Nebulas look AMAZING!!!

New to R2R and in the process of setting up a 320 gallon Reef Savvy custom reef. This would be an amazing addition to the tank: joeknowsreefs.com*|*Joe's Shock Fire Chalice

Look forward to exploring Reef 2 Reef in the coming days, and thanks for the info on Joe Knows Reefs. They have some amazing chalices!

I just signed up! I don't know what the link to the roid rage is, but I want it!

Hi everyone! Just signed up yesterday!!! Well, one of my favorites on Joe's site would be.... joeknowsreefs.com*|*Joe's Cosmic Wonderland

Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: When you get a chance make sure to stop by the Meet and Greet forum and introduce yourself to the community. Also make sure to check out the other great contest and giveaways that are taking place right now :D

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome prize! I'm going to post this on the local forum. See if we can get some new members in here.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a Great contest new member to reef2reef like what i see here joeknowsreefs.com*|*My Clementines Zoa

This "Jason Fox Crazy Fox Chalice" is amazing, joeknowsreefs.com*|*Jason Fox Crazy Fox Chalice it would really look good in my 125. First time I have visited Joe's site, quite a collection of beautiful critters!

Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: When you get a chance stop by the Meet and Greet forum to introduce yourself to the community. Also make sure to check out the current contests and giveaways that are going on :D

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow they are all amazing, but I like the putple war coral joeknowsreefs.com*|*Purple War Coral - WYSIWYG

Newbie!!! I really love this!

http://joeknowsreefs.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/IMG_5175.jpg
Krypto Candycane - WYSIWYG

WYSIWYG

Quantity: $29.99Price:

Hey thanks for even holding this contest...id sure like this guy....hope this counts? joeknowsreefs.com*|*Tyree EE Merlin's Chalice

Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: If you haven't already please make sure to stop by the Meet and Greet forum and introduce yourself to the community. Also make sure to check out the other contests and giveaways that are currently taking place :D

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I created this account back in February so i don't qualify, i completely forgot because today was the first day I started posting. If you could take my name out or whatever that be great, was not trying to scam or anything. Just forgot honestly!

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to all the new members! Thanks for joining our community and for helping to make this another successful membership drive :)
Best of luck to all the new recruits!

Gabby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am Gabby. I started a 5.5gallon pico about 1.5 months ago and my husband has been telling me to get on the site and start showing it off. So here I am finally. I will get a build thread up and going but not until i get done drilling my tank and stuff..LOL

joeknowsreefs.com | TDF Purle Orchid Rainbow
Here is my entry for the chalice give away thingy. I am mainly into Zoas and palys but this give away is to good to pass up. Thanks for the opprotunity.

Back