July 2012 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a Roid Rage Chalice sponsored by Joe Knows Reef

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am Gabby. I started a 5.5gallon pico about 1.5 months ago and my husband has been telling me to get on the site and start showing it off. So here I am finally. I will get a build thread up and going but not until i get done drilling my tank and stuff..LOL

joeknowsreefs.com*|*TDF Purle Orchid Rainbow
Here is my entry for the chalice give away thingy. I am mainly into Zoas and palys but this give away is to good to pass up. Thanks for the opprotunity.

joeknowsreefs.com*|*SC Dynamite Chalice

I've never seen anything so beautiful

Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: If you haven't already please make sure to stop by and introduce yourself to the community in the Meet and Greet forum. Also make sure to check out the other contests and giveaways that are taking place currently :D

Ltlevil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hall Of Fame Frag Pack with LA Lakers (Which will promptly be renamed LSU TIGERS upon arrival) would be sweet. A lot of amazing stuff and there is plenty of high end things like the Tyree Volcano that I would love to have but I would just be greedy doing that. That frag pack is right up my alley and would fit in nicely with my plans.
joeknowsreefs.com | Hall of Fame Zoa/Paly Frag Pack

Thanks a bunch Joe and I will certainly check with you before purchasing in the future.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hall Of Fame Frag Pack with LA Lakers (Which will promptly be renamed LSU TIGERS upon arrival) would be sweet. A lot of amazing stuff and there is plenty of high end things like the Tyree Volcano that I would love to have but I would just be greedy doing that. That frag pack is right up my alley and would fit in nicely with my plans.
joeknowsreefs.com*|*Hall of Fame Zoa/Paly Frag Pack

Thanks a bunch Joe and I will certainly check with you before purchasing in the future.

Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: If you haven't already please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in the Meet and Greet forum. Also make sure to check out the other contests and giveaways that are taking place right now :D

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new member here found out about you guys from my LFS here in Jacksonville FL.

I would be super happy with any Chalice seeing I have yet to get my hand on one. but this guys looks sick joeknowsreefs.com*|*Tyree Volcano Chalice I just hope I don't miss the drawing it falls on the week are new baby is due. :bigsmile:

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.6%
Back