July 2012 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a Roid Rage Chalice sponsored by Joe Knows Reef

mtk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I liked him on face book and tried to log onto his site but it is down so I am unable to post the chalice I would like to have.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naw, you are good to go, as long as the site is down there isn't anything you can do to get a link so I'll let it slide.

I did 1 and 2 but I can't get to Joe's website. I'd sure love to win something.

Well I liked him on face book and tried to log onto his site but it is down so I am unable to post the chalice I would like to have.

I signed up today and can't access the page :( I guess I will enter tomorrow for next month.

And welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

TexasYeti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ritter gave me the link, and I'm glad he did, a great site. It seems that Joe's site is down, but what the heck, I found a new source for information, and if I win a frag of something interesting all the better.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ritter gave me the link, and I'm glad he did, a great site. It seems that Joe's site is down, but what the heck, I found a new source for information, and if I win a frag of something interesting all the better.

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Juicycoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to go into Joes website but it is down. It would be nice to win something. Will try back his website later.

kbderolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did all requested, nice site - but couldn't get to Joe's site - saw the pictures he has up on his thread on this site though - WOW is all I can say about the colors on the corals, absolutely impressive! Loved the Tyree Mystic Sunset Monti, mine definitely don't look anything like that! Thanks for the contest :)

Iceman13579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to everyone! Drawing's today right? This community is awesome, I took part in Joe's 24 hr sale and got to know alot of you all there. Good times, good times.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Selter904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Nanofishy! Thanks Joe for the wonderful prize, and to R2R for this awesome forum that I have become soooooo addicted to! I think I am on here atleast 3-4 hours a day. lol

Nanofishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I cant believe I won this amazing coral thanks R2R and Joe for this great prize. I cant wait to see it in person :) Im trying to decide the perfect spot in the tank for its new home!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to Nanofishy and thanks to Joe for the awesome prize!!! Please post pics of the coral in your tank!!

Back