Just saying hello

MartyMcFly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. About 10 years ago I helped set up and maintain a 90 gallon FOWLR tank with my father. This was my first saltwater tank and there were many ups and downs. I made many mistakes but I still really enjoyed the tank and the experience. Fast forward, I am now ready to start up my own tank. I have purchased a 40 gallon breeder and I plan on making it a mixed reef tank with a few fish and inverts. I am in no hurry to get the tank up and running as I plan to do as much research and reading as I can before I actually get started with the tank. I will however be building a tank stand in the next couple weeks. I figured this was as good a time as any to create a username and hopefully begin contributing to this wonderful website. Just wanted to say thanks in advance as I have already learned a lot by searching and reading past posts.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FishGuyBri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about this forum over the others? When I try and do something with a shortcut I get called out quick and reminded that there are no shortcuts. Do it right! I'd have 90 gallons of water on my floor if I didn't research...

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! It's great to have you!

jenreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. About 10 years ago I helped set up and maintain a 90 gallon FOWLR tank with my father. This was my first saltwater tank and there were many ups and downs. I made many mistakes but I still really enjoyed the tank and the experience. Fast forward, I am now ready to start up my own tank. I have purchased a 40 gallon breeder and I plan on making it a mixed reef tank with a few fish and inverts. I am in no hurry to get the tank up and running as I plan to do as much research and reading as I can before I actually get started with the tank. I will however be building a tank stand in the next couple weeks. I figured this was as good a time as any to create a username and hopefully begin contributing to this wonderful website. Just wanted to say thanks in advance as I have already learned a lot by searching and reading past posts.
Welcome, take off your hat and stay awhile.

DeepBrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Tilly Welcome.jpg

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R;)

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the party! R2R is a great resource for all your reefing needs. You'll meet a few helpful peeps here, just a few. ;) Best of luck with your continued research and happy reefing! Can't wait to see this come to fruition.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back