karen/kammy, where are the orange ringers?

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, here are mine when I first got them :)
April12A.jpg

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have since become more orange/less pink and developed orange slit mouths...they are my babies :)

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who had that close up pic that i once saw? b/c i was asking about orange slit mouths. those almost look pinkish, i dont remember that in the other pic

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you're referring to one of Kammy's pics. Mine have the orange slit mouth as well but I don't have the big macro lens like she does....I can get you a better pic tomorrow but the lights are currently off in my tank.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kammy's may be different than mine when I look at this picture or it may be that since hers are under PC and mine under MH the lighting has affected the appearance of the zoa. I'll take a better and updated shot of mine tomorrow.

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that link didnt work

yeah, wow, thats a big difference b/w the picture of yours, and the one i saw on your RC gallery. (if they are the same) both versions look pretty cool though!

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats funny cause the link works for me but the picture is almost identical to the first picture you have of hers. She didn't have that nice close up in her thread so I'm glad you found that. I suspect they may be different but similar if that makes any sense. Mine are morphing into something very weird at the moment but thus far I'm digging it :) I need Kammy to give me a frag of hers so I can see if it does the same thing in my tank as the others :wink:

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey,

Here's mine:
110526OrangeRings2.jpg

110526OrangeRings1.jpg

They are irking me because they are growing like AROUND the rock, some on the bottom now, so I can't get light to all of them. Babies kinda....pop up by themselves a quarter inch from the others sorta, rather than sprouting out from the mat.

Kam

Back