Kessel a360we

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessel a360we on my 25 gallon tank and I have medium light lps corals and 2 bubbletip anemones in the tank and the anemones are at the top of my rocks and they look pretty healthy and I have the light setup to a high intensity of 25 and 30 color as a high so does this setting seem right for these corals and anemones for this size tank and the light is on for 8 hours a day so is this good enough or should I raise the intensity and color and what to and in how much of a time frame or whatever?? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Mandrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the kessils the color option doesnt matter where you set it, Kessil designed their lights to be at proper spectrum to grow corals no matter which color you chose. The color changing option is just for your personal preference. Now as far as the intensity goes, if your corals and nems look healthy I wouldnt mess with it. But if you decide you want to add higher light requiring corals you may have to increase intensity over time very slowly. Just remember you're 10x more likely to kill corals with too much light than not enough.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^^^^^^^ What Mandrew said is correct. My rule with Kessil's (and most led's), is to raise intensity 5% a month, so 1% or 2% a week. If everything looks good and nothing is "stretching" towards the light, let it be. Observe and be patient. More importantly, enjoy!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back