Kessil lights not working

Kehaulani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me. Hoping someone has had this happen before. My two kessil 360we lights refuse to turn on. I noticed it yesterday when I woke up that they weren't on. I cleaned them out by blowing air in the unit, unplugged and plugged everything back in. Still nothing.

Contacted Kessil's customer service yesterday but I'm still waiting for a reaponse.

Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks

BigHildy53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they controlled by a controller (Apex, etc), timer? Are they daisy chained using Kessil's cord?

Deedubs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had it happen and I had to unplug all cables going into the lights and plug them back in. It took a couple of times of unplugging and plugging back in before it finally worked..

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the same issue after a power outage. My fix was unplugging the lead from the kessil controller to the lights. Then unplugging the power for the controller. Then reconnect power and then plug in leads for the lights.
Hope you get them working.

OP
OP
Kehaulani

Kehaulani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they controlled by a controller (Apex, etc), timer? Are they daisy chained using Kessil's cord?
Nope they're controlled manually. They were connected to the kessil remote but that stopped working about a month ago so idk.

Back