LE Tyree Captain America "Last Frag" Paly Growout!!!

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taken 3/6/2009 11:04 EST
capup.jpg

OFFICIAL GROW OUT LIST
1) REEFBOY
2) REEFRUNNER
3) TUUMI
4) KEV2ME
5) REEFARTIST
6) FISHTYME
7) CHEROKEE_DUDE
8) FRANK
9) VIETCU
10) EPICENTER
11)
Tens
12) JERRYC
13) CHRIS22582

14) BROWNS
15) WALLY1402
16) CPARKA 23
17) SLIPONDAJIMMY
18) DAAZNMOFO
19) MNHERPER
20) REEFPEEPER

I apologize but I can only take 20 people. The rest of the awesome people on the list have been moved to the backup list. If you need to contact me you may pm me.

12 SPOTS HAVE BEEN LOCKED! 0 SPOTS LEFT AND 8 SPOTS ARE ON HOLD!

Current List

1) Chris22582 [h]
2) Browns [h]
3) Preston
4) Reefboy [Paid]
5) Reefrunner [Paid]
6) Sr71
7) Tuumi [Paid]
8) Kev2me [Paid]
9) Wally1402 [h]
10) Reefartist [Paid]
11) Fishtyme [Paid]
12) Cparka23 [h]
13) Cherokee_dude [Paid]
14) Slipondajimmy [h]
15) Daaznmofo [h]
16) Kane720
17) Mnherper [h]
18) Frank [Paid]
19) Reefpeeper [h]
20) Tens

Backup List
1) Nycpassat
2) Vietcu [Paid]
3) Raddreef318
4) Wolverine57
5) Epicenter [Paid]
6) Ldogg [Paid]
7) Mak060
8) Kgeezy83
9) Jerryc [Paid]
10) Pablo
11) Acrosps

Update 3/8/2009 18:27 EST: I just want to make sure everyone is clear on something. Ive added you to the list but you arent guaranteed a spot unless you pay. You dont have to pay right now but when we have 20 people the growout will be locked. Those that have pmed me asking me to hold their spot until a specified time are fine I am holding your spot. Thank you

Update 3/6/2009 16:46 EST: All spots have been filled up. If you would like to be on a backup list please pm so I can put you there. I will contact you if you someone opts out.

Good Morning Everyone!

First of all I'd like to update everyone on the current status of the Captain America Paly I received. Finally it has opened up and I can see the resemblance from what I ordered! WOOO HOOO!!!

Right now there is only one polyp but if everything goes according to what I was told these grow like Nuclear Greens (fast fast!)

I know everyone wanted one of these but not everyone was able to get them due to the high price.

Im starting a project so that we can all have the opportunity to easily get the latest and greatest on the block.

If you are interested in the growout you can pm me

Please keep in mind that you dont have to pay right away at all just send me a confirmation if you want to be on the list. However those that pay get locked in so if and when the spaces are filled up they are filled up.

And just to be clear on this im not trying to make money at all. All of the proceeds are going into a bank that will be used to acquire the next latest and greatest. Once we have some funds going I dont have a problem having the new frag sent to somebody else for growing out so we can have a few going at once. The goal is to spread the "coral wealth" around so we can all appreciate this wonderful hobby and not sign over our souls.

Please either PM me otherwise I might overlook your name I will keep an updated list on the amount of slots available. Take care and Happy Friday! :haha:

PS: I will post an updated photo of how it looks shortly!

I forgot to also mention the first four polyps are reserved for special circumstances (Premium Members Giveaways etc. *HINT HINT*)

Last edited:

Preston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the growout and how many polyps? Sorry I'm new to this growout thing.

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the growout and how many polyps? Sorry I'm new to this growout thing.

I want to send everyone two polyps and im sending one random polyp from my tank. It comes to about $18.00 per polyp total (Sure beats paying $180 per polyp dont ya think!). Just click the link its all there!

tuumi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put me on the list please. What a great idea. Can't wait to be involved.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back