LE Tyree Captain America "Last Frag" Paly Growout!!!

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just took some more pics here they are. I havent fragged them yet as Ive noticed more starting to grow so I dont want to disturb them. 9 confirmed polyps possibly 10. Here are the pics! Also if anyone would like to use these pictures you may do so freely, no need to give permission.

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job with this, I have something similar going on in central florida, check my sig.

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture taken just a few minutes ago. I spotted two polyps deciding to move on. I will attach them to their own frag plug later this evening. Here you go! Gonna need to double check but I counted 11 polyps. Hope you all have a great week!

capdetach.png

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he e-mailed me and said will give updates to people that r in the growout through their personal e-mails. he said doesn't really get on here to much lately. i just asked him about them and there are 14 or so polyps. he got twelve on one frag and he just fragged two onto another disk.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For some reason I am getting a bad vibe! He needs to come here and make good.

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, to be fair to Pakora, if he only has 14 polyps so far, he has quite a ways to go before he can give the 20+ people on the growout their 2 polyps each. Not much to say until he reaches that point I would think. As long as y'all know he's still alive and still has his reef running, then there's less to worry about.

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its ok guys i talked to him the other day and he said that everything is ok. at same time i offered to take some polyps and grow them ouy to try to get these things to u guys faster. he said that he thinks it is a good idea since the polyps are not growing to fast for him. maybe if i get some they will grow faster in my system. he has not gotten back to me on the final decision though.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back