• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leaving Hobby Sale

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
00Z0Z_cwGC6Hom0E5_600x450.jpg

My health is sadly forcing me to leave the reefing hobby. Youtube video links are at the bottom. I apologize for the poor video quality. The tank is not for sale. I have:

All rock and coral as a package deal, $150. ICH-FREE!! It has some soft corals and a little bit of sponge. It does have a large amount of hair algae, but I'm moving everything to a 40g while I wait for its sale, so I'm going to scrub most of that off. A couple of snails should make short work of the rest. Harmless bristle worms and a type of asterina star that does NOT eat coral also colonize this rock. I have not removed it for weighing. I guesstimate it's about 150lbs. NO aiptasia, NO fireworms, NO mantis shrimp, NO copper ever used. Corals were not fully extended in the video.

Live sand, take all from 150g tank, $80 - I believe this is less than $1 per pound!

-FISH- all dewormed, very healthy, ich free.

Flame Hawkfish, $20, will
sometimes eat from my hand. We call him Mo Hawk.

Green Mandarin Dragonet, $15, willingly takes Hikari Bio-Pure frozen mysis and frozen brine.

Mollies, Saltwater Acclimated, two adults three youngsters, $0.50 each or take all for $1.50

Small Yellow Tang, $18, not out of quarantine after purchase yet but happily eating small frozens and trying new things. He appears very healthy and his current attitude suggests that he may become very friendly. This one is not yet dewormed because I wanted to let him settle in first, but I can use it now if requested.

-INVERTS-

Huge green brittle starfish, $12, does not attack my fish, includes baggy of the smelt I've been feeding him.

Big hermit crab, $1, I will miss this guy. No threat to fish and does not bother coral in my tank. There was another smaller hermit in my overflow box last I checked; if you bring something long and skinny I'll try to fish him out for you for free.

There MIGHT also be a brown brittle with an awesome pattern in there, but I never see him, so I don't know if he's still alive. If he is, he's $8 unless unhealthy.

-EQUIPMENT-

Reef Octopus 180g skimmer, pump shaft is broken and out of production but it will run fine with a new pump. $10.

LED light, blue channel doesn't work, $15

Red Sea Reef Care test kit with newly-purchased refill reagents, $30

After the corals are gone, I have various bottles of partially used calcium supplements, $3

I think that's all of it. Email or text Lisa. I HATE losing these guys but I just can't care for them anymore. I'M TAKING A SERIOUS LOSS HERE GUYS, BUT AM OPEN TO OFFERS. Since I am converting the current aquarium to fresh water, I may take trades. Will trade entire setup for a nice glass 90-100g with stand.

Yellow tang,

Other tank shot,

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just occurred to me that I'm gonna have to ship them x.x ummm I'm not sure what that's going to cost. I'll try and get ahold of a fish store local to me that might know and have the supplies I'll need, and I'll let you know asap.

If you are in So Cal I may deliver them by hand on the bus.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I have a likely potential buyer for the fish. I'll let everyone know Friday morning if they're still available.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, the flame hawk and mandarin dragonet are pending. Everything else is still available, except the skimmer (I apologize, I have not gotten that looked up yet.)

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE I have:

All rock and coral as a package deal, $150. I guesstimate 90lbs minimum. ICH-FREE!! It has some soft corals and a little bit of sponge. It does have a large amount of hair algae, but I toothbrushes it off. Harmless bristle worms and a type of asterina star that does NOT eat coral also colonize this rock. NO aiptasia, NO fireworms, NO mantis shrimp, NO copper ever used. Corals were not fully extended in the video.

Live sand, take all from 150g tank, $80 - I believe this is less than $1 per pound! OR BUY WITH ROCK FOR A TOTAL OF $200

-FISH- ALL SOLD

-INVERTS-

Huge green serpent starfish, $18, es not attack my fish, includes baggy of the smelt I've been feeding him.

Big hermit crab, $1, I will miss this guy. No threat to fish and does not bother coral in my tank.

Brown Banded Brittle Starfish, really cool pattern, $16

-EQUIPMENT-

Reef Octopus 180g skimmer, $40, pump shaft is broken and out of production but it will run fine with a new pump. WILL NOT SHIP.

Red Sea Reef Care test kit with newly-purchased refill reagents, $45

I think that's all of it. Email or text Lisa. I HATE losing these guys but I just can't care for them anymore. I'M TAKING A SERIOUS LOSS HERE GUYS, MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already denied shipping to some people who wanted it. If it doesn't sell locally I'll go down the list and ask people if they still want it.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: a small amount of the rock has been bought. New price $100

Price for all (sand, rock, inverts, listed equipment) is now $180

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: PRICES REDUCED!!
Take EVERYTHING in this post for $120!!! Other listed prices are for individual items.

My health is sadly forcing me to leave the reefing hobby. The tank is not for sale. I have:

All rock and coral as a package deal, $100. ICH-FREE!! It has some soft corals and a little bit of sponge. Harmless bristle worms and a type of asterina star that does NOT eat coral also colonize this rock. I have not removed it for weighing. I guesstimate it's about 90lbs. NO aiptasia, NO fireworms, NO mantis shrimp, NO copper ever used.

In the interest of selling the rock before current conditions kill the corals on it, I will include the live sand for free. Just hurry and take it!!

-INVERTS-

Huge green serpent starfish, $16, does not attack my fish, includes baggy of the smelt I've been feeding him.

Big hermit crab, $1, I will miss this guy. No threat to fish and does not bother coral in my tank.

Brown banded brittle star, $12

OR take all inverts for $20

-EQUIPMENT-

Reef Octopus 180g skimmer, pump shaft is broken and out of production but it will run fine with a new pump. $20

Red Sea Reef Care test kit with almost-new refill reagents, $30 - this is Calcium, Alkalinity, and Magnesium.

No shipping.