LFS in FL.

brick-brothers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Im heading to Miami,FL this morning (9/5/15) and I was wondering where's the closes lfs out there. I'm going to be travelling to Orlando also. I want to check out some sps corals while I'm on vacation.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah me and family vacation at wdw in June. Had won 3 WWC items in one of their eBay auctions. Picked it up while there. All great stuff. Then I participated in their live sale and got 6 more items. Again, everything was great and shipped perfectly.

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC may have some cool stuff but it will be Over priced . Orlando)) Living reef,top Shelf and Ocean Blue would be better choices. All within a 2 mile radius (Combo area---Orlando and Winter Park)

oldsaint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're probably heading straight down I95, but if you get towards Tampa/Oldsmar area Fish and Other Ichthy Stuff if definitely worth a stop.

bobman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World wide corals is nice but pricey if you come through Jacksonville you have to check out Bio Reef

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf is my #1. Reefer Direct is right down the road. But Top Shelf and Living Reef are 15 minutes from each other in the UCF area. Haven't been to Living Reef in a few years before I got into the hobby. But they did have Reef Savvy tanks. Top Shelf are expanding their store.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC may have some cool stuff but it will be Over priced . Orlando)) Living reef,top Shelf and Ocean Blue would be better choices. All within a 2 mile radius (Combo area---Orlando and Winter Park)
Every store listed here is as expensive as WWC. They are all great stores to visit.

I also highly recommend Reefer Direct when in Orlando.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back