like the first day of school

Bryces

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I know it's common courtesy when joining a new forum to post to the intro board so here's my monologue. I never really know why to put on these things it's like the first day of school when you have to go around the class and say a little about yourself and it's supposed to be "fun" but everyone knows they'd rather be in the middle of the nearest four way pulling a Tibetan Monk Experience.

So as I'm sure you've guessed I'm starting a reef tank; my first fish tank ever actually excluding a Betta or goldfish bowl or two twenty some years ago. Had big plans for a high end 75g build but as me and the girl now have to buy a house it's had to be postponed, but rest assured it's coming soon. We've had to settle for an old 10 gallon I've had sitting around the garage for god knows how long and frankly I'm utterly shocked it even held water. We were going to use an old 20 that's been floating around my grandmas since the 70's but no surprise it leaked like a siv so we agreed if the 10 held water we would just set it up and save a little money. When I get some time I'll knock the 20 apart and reseal it so we can upgrade to it when we outgrow the 10. I'm starting a build thread for it mostly for my own records but should anyone stop buy to check it out I'd be happy to talk about it.

Elementalj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I know it's common courtesy when joining a new forum to post to the intro board so here's my monologue. I never really know why to put on these things it's like the first day of school when you have to go around the class and say a little about yourself and it's supposed to be "fun" but everyone knows they'd rather be in the middle of the nearest four way pulling a Tibetan Monk Experience.

So as I'm sure you've guessed I'm starting a reef tank; my first fish tank ever actually excluding a Betta or goldfish bowl or two twenty some years ago. Had big plans for a high end 75g build but as me and the girl now have to buy a house it's had to be postponed, but rest assured it's coming soon. We've had to settle for an old 10 gallon I've had sitting around the garage for god knows how long and frankly I'm utterly shocked it even held water. We were going to use an old 20 that's been floating around my grandmas since the 70's but no surprise it leaked like a siv so we agreed if the 10 held water we would just set it up and save a little money. When I get some time I'll knock the 20 apart and reseal it so we can upgrade to it when we outgrow the 10. I'm starting a build thread for it mostly for my own records but should anyone stop buy to check it out I'd be happy to talk about it.

Hey! [emoji106]

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Be sure to post a link to the build thread here so that the people stopping by to say hi will know where to go. :)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to class and to R2R. Glad you signed up.

OP
OP
Bryces

Bryces

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone I don't know how to link to my build thread but it's the one labeled 10g nano build on pocket change in the beginner section

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%