Live Auction Event AGAIN| MAY 6TH HERE ON R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 39, Members: 16, Guests: 23)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Let's see who the nitpickers are in the crowd! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour at the bottom of the hour. They are identical except for three differences. The first person to identify the three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Try to be specific so I know what you mean. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky, don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "missing left cloud". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!
Next round coming up in less than 20 minutes at the bottom of the hour!

Out of curiosity, I encountered someone the other day that didn't know what "top of the hour" or "bottom of the hour" meant. I just always assumed everyone knew what that meant. Y'all understand what they mean?

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next round coming up in less than 20 minutes at the bottom of the hour!

Out of curiosity, I encountered someone the other day that didn't know what "top of the hour" or "bottom of the hour" meant. I just always assumed everyone knew what that meant. Y'all understand what they mean?
I've always though they meant beginning and end, respectively. Like 3:05 or 3:55.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back