Live sale info!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

So our first Anniversary/My Belated Birthday live sale will be Oct 1st starting at 2pm EST

Iv been fragging day and night and getting things ready so there will be a ton of goodies for this event!
Ill have some teaser pics on here for y'all :)

Live sale rules:
- I will make another thread here on R2R for the live sale.
- All purchases must me made via website, please create an account on the site to do so.
- Shipping rate will be a $50 flat rate FedEx Priority, no free or discounted shipping.
- After initial purchase you will be charged the $50, any other add ons please choose "add on" option.
- Items in cart must be paid for in order to be claimed.
- Only shipping to the Continental US
- There will be no holding, refunds, or exchanges. The item is yours once it is paid through the site.
- No coupon codes are valid during the sale
- I will be posting 1-2 pieces maybe more, every 3-5mins.
- You will be contacted via email on shipping date, all corals must ship out next week.
- Ship out days are Monday-Thursday
- All live sale prices will be available till Monday at 12am. After that all remaining items will go back to normal price.

NOTE for group buys: Those of you that are doing group buys, you can check out under your own account. Shipping of $50 will only be charged once to that group towards the "Captain" which is the recipient. Whoever is apart of that group that is not the Captain, please choose "add on" for shipping option and put in the notes "GB with ___" whoever the Captain is full name and email.

OFFICIAL LIVE SALE THREAD CLICK HERE

Last edited:

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it only going to be frags? Hopefully there will be some nice colonies as well, but that is a rarity these days

Dayson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking stuff. Can you give us more details...How much is shipping? free at any point? can we combine shipping with other people and ship to same address? What kind of prices can we expect? Thanks!

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking stuff. Can you give us more details...How much is shipping? free at any point? can we combine shipping with other people and ship to same address? What kind of prices can we expect? Thanks!

Yes, working out the details! Ill update in the original post

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back