• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for used 265 Reef Ready Marineland Aquarium

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to upgrade my setup...Anybody who has a 265 tank and stand and is selling, well just please message me... Thanks....

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where in NJ are you located? I'm just northwest of DC, 20878 and have tank you might be interested in. I've been trying to fix the turd of a tank CTC / C2C / Coast to Coast sold me and am getting tired of the project. Needs to be rebraced, since I removed the bracing with ugly fissures extending throughout, between the panels of glass they use to fabricate the bracing. (I had posted previously about my experience with them, but in deference to my wife took down the posting when their attorney threatened to sue me over it.) Their b.s. excuse: you spend time looking at what's in the tank, not the tank itself.

It's 250 gallon, 7 x 28 X 24 high. Drilled for a ghost-type overflow box, four returns, and a closed loop (draw from center, two returns in the bottom). I'm at the point that I'm considering going back to Reef Savvy and ordering from them again. (I had cancelled my order with them and "jumped ship" to CTC/C2C when the promised delivery date came and went; I wish I had just been patient.) I would wantto keep the stand I have, but would consider selling the tank. It was 6K; we can discuss a price and transfer if you are interested. If interested, we can go to pictures, etc......

OP
OP
tkiry1

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where in NJ are you located? I'm just northwest of DC, 20878 and have tank you might be interested in. I've been trying to fix the turd of a tank CTC / C2C / Coast to Coast sold me and am getting tired of the project. Needs to be rebraced, since I removed the bracing with ugly fissures extending throughout, between the panels of glass they use to fabricate the bracing. (I had posted previously about my experience with them, but in deference to my wife took down the posting when their attorney threatened to sue me over it.) Their b.s. excuse: you spend time looking at what's in the tank, not the tank itself.

It's 250 gallon, 7 x 28 X 24 high. Drilled for a ghost-type overflow box, four returns, and a closed loop (draw from center, two returns in the bottom). I'm at the point that I'm considering going back to Reef Savvy and ordering from them again. (I had cancelled my order with them and "jumped ship" to CTC/C2C when the promised delivery date came and went; I wish I had just been patient.) I would wantto keep the stand I have, but would consider selling the tank. It was 6K; we can discuss a price and transfer if you are interested. If interested, we can go to pictures, etc......

I will definitely let you know...

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • None.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back