MACNA 2017!! New Orleans, Louisiana!

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Marine Aquarium Conference of North America 2017 (MACNA®) to be hosted in New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans, LA – August 29, 2016 – Bayou Reefkeeping (BRK) is elated to announce that MACNA® 2017 will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana August 25th-27th, 2017 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Hilton Riverside Hotel.

MACNA® is proudly sponsored by: Aquaforest, Deepwater Distribution, Maxspect International, Central Pets, Coral Vue, Reef Nutrition, eShopps, and more!

MACNA® is widely considered to be the top conference and trade show in the marine aquarium industry. MACNA® attracts attendees from all over the world that come to see the industry’s newest product offerings from the top manufacturers in the industry and interact with some of the brightest minds in the marine aquarium hobby.

MACNA® is currently in its 29th year and 2017 will mark its first trip to the great state of Louisiana, the heart of the Gulf Coast region. For more information regarding MACNA® 2017, please visit www.macnaconference.org/2017.

BRK is a registered 501(c)(7) non-profit educational organization dedicated to supporting the local aquarium hobby through educational outreach, fostering new hobbyists, and furthering the advancement of captive bred marine life.

MACNA® is a registered trademark of the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA). For more details about MASNA and its member clubs, please visit www.masna.org.

Adam Clayton – MACNA® 2017 Co-Chair – [email protected]

Jeff Walker – MACNA® 2017 Co-Chair – [email protected]

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome! Hopefully we can have R2R there!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Woohoo!! My native state! Now, everyone be sure to budget for the awesome eats in the area (in addition to coral, of course)!

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted to go to New Orleans, and I know my mom wanted to go visit again, so this will make a perfect trip. Going to have to make plans to make it down there!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought that they didn't announce next years MACNA until this years. I thought that they announced next years location at MACNA. Am I wrong on that?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back